Professional Tree Care
We are able to offer thru ought south Wales a complete range of commercial and domestic tree care services that are carried out by a professionally trained and competent workforce. We are fully insured to carry out groundwork and Ariel maintenance of trees.
Tree Surgery services.
- Dead Wood Removal - A process to remove dead, dying or
diseased wood from the crown of a tree with the purpose being to
maintain its health and safety.
- Crown Reduction – To prune back the ends of branches which reduces the crown of a tree to a more compact size whilst retaining its natural shape.
- Crown Thinning - a method of pruning to increase light penetration and air movement through the crown of a tree by selective removal of branches.
- Tree Felling - the complete removal of a tree to ground level. This involves the careful lowering of branches and timber to prevent damage to the surrounding area.
- Shaping and pruning - this practice is used to maintain the natural shape and balance of the tree or to encourage new growth. Fruit trees require regular and remedial pruning, of which there are various training methods.
- Formative pruning - this is carried out on younger trees. This work is to encourage a balanced structure to be formed as the tree matures, the ideal result being a well balanced mature tree with a sound structure. The added benefit of this technique is that if kept up every few years the size and growing habit of the tree can be relatively managed.
- Pollarding - where the head of main branches are cut back to promote a more bushy growth of foliage to prevent them outgrowing their allotted space, casting shade, obstructing electric wires and streetlights or blocking gutters.
- Stump Grinding – the removal of tree stumps after felling to below ground level.
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a free, no obligation quote.